Akira Fubuki getting old

John W.

Jun 2, 2002, 1:17:13 AM6/2/02
Well, I was looking for some stuff on conservative Southern Baptist
philosophy (ahem) when I came across some pics of Akira Fubuki that I
haven't seen. I'm not sure how old she is, but the pics were not all
that flattering. Don't get me wrong, I'm drunk enough to appreciate the
large, pointy, surgically enhanced boobs, but she just looked a bit aged
for a porn star in Japan. Or does she not do anything except pose for
Internet porn sites?

John W.

E. Mills

Jun 2, 2002, 1:43:44 AM6/2/02

"John W." <worth...@SPAMSUX.yahoo.com> wrote in message

No link?

Michael Cash

Jun 2, 2002, 3:00:14 AM6/2/02
On Sun, 2 Jun 2002 14:43:44 +0900, "E. Mills" <burt_s...@yahoo.com>
barked like a dog passing a peach pit:

http://www.sbc.net

Always glad to help a fellow man of the nuno.

--

Michael Cash

"No, Mr. Cash, I never said Napoleon spent his final days
working as a musician. I said he ended his life as a
banned leader. Your 'F' in World History stands."

Prof. Ernest T. Bass
Mount Pilot College

http://www.sunfield.ne.jp/~mike/
http://www.oldies.jp

E. Mills

Jun 2, 2002, 3:44:08 AM6/2/02

"Michael Cash" <mike...@sunfield.ne.jp> wrote in message

> http://www.sbc.net
>

> Always glad to help a fellow man of the nuno.

Thanx, Mike. Followed a link from the southern baptists (kewl dewds!) to....

http://www.zoneasia.com/akirafubuki/enter.html

Ed

John W.

Jun 2, 2002, 3:31:40 PM6/2/02
"E. Mills" wrote:

I wouldn't dream of spreading pornography links around the Internet. Besides,
I think I'll just not look at any of her pics; I'd rather remember the las of
my youth.

John W.

Kevin Gowen

Jun 2, 2002, 7:15:42 PM6/2/02
"John W." <worth...@SPAMSUX.yahoo.com> wrote in message

Lass of your youth? When was your Fubuki Akira fandom heyday?

I think she looks just fine, thank you very much. Some pics on the page that
was posted were a bit unflattering, though. You do realize that she wasn't
the chick with the short, bleached hair, yes?

- Kevin

John W.

Jun 2, 2002, 9:37:02 PM6/2/02
Kevin Gowen wrote:

> "John W." <worth...@SPAMSUX.yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > "E. Mills" wrote:
> >
> > > "John W." <worth...@SPAMSUX.yahoo.com> wrote in message
> the
> aged
> > >
> > > No link?
> >
> > I wouldn't dream of spreading pornography links around the Internet.
> Besides,
> > I think I'll just not look at any of her pics; I'd rather remember the las
> of
> > my youth.
> >
> > John W.
>
> Lass of your youth? When was your Fubuki Akira fandom heyday?

Don't remember exactly, but it's been a few years. She's still only 24 (born
1978). But that's a good six years as a pro.

> I think she looks just fine, thank you very much. Some pics on the page that
> was posted were a bit unflattering, though. You do realize that she wasn't
> the chick with the short, bleached hair, yes?

You do realize I didn't post the link, yes?

Don't get me wrong: she's still hot. But a few years ago she was slightly
less... well worn. It's the eyes: plastic surgery can do a lot to make the body
better, but she just looks tired, at least in the pics I've seen cropping up
lately.

John W.

> - Kevin

sam...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2019, 8:36:07 AM2/6/19
shes 1978 born, my fav fap idol 20yrs ago. Damn im old!