Quiet

mtfe...@netmapsonscape.net

Apr 10, 2013, 9:23:33 AM4/10/13
If it wasn't for libobun falling off his meds, there wouldn't be any traffic
here at all.

Mike
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

mtfe...@netmapsonscape.net

Jun 20, 2014, 12:13:52 PM6/20/14
Band Beyond You <emai...@fractalicious.com> wrote:
> On 2013-04-10 14:20:36 +0000, Band Beyond Desu <t...@aiko.com> said:
> > Honk honk! Beep, screech!

> Traffic!

OK, that's this month's quota of posts.

Mike

John W.

Oct 23, 2014, 2:57:42 PM10/23/14
I will post here.

mtfe...@netmapsonscape.net

Oct 23, 2014, 11:14:35 PM10/23/14
> I will post here.

I was going to, but then I decided I won't.

Mike

CL

Oct 24, 2014, 1:50:17 AM10/24/14
If you're not going to post, then I won't post, either.

--
CL

mtfe...@netmapsonscape.net

Oct 24, 2014, 10:39:49 PM10/24/14
OK, maybe I'll post next week.

Mike
Message has been deleted

CL

Oct 25, 2014, 10:50:10 PM10/25/14
On 10/26/2014 10:16 AM, Band Beyond You wrote:
> Can I post *now?*

We'll make an exception for you. Go ahead.

--
CL

mtfe...@netmapsonscape.net

Oct 26, 2014, 11:16:12 PM10/26/14
OK, but I'm still waiting for next week.

Mike
Message has been deleted

mtfe...@netmapsonscape.net

Nov 2, 2014, 12:52:12 PM11/2/14
> That slot's all yours.

OK, here it is, since it's next week.

Mike

CL

Nov 2, 2014, 6:00:37 PM11/2/14
Did you remember to "fall back" Saturday night and plan your post
arrival accordingly? Would hate to have your post show an hour early.
That can be embarrassing.

--
CL

mtfe...@netmapsonscape.net

Nov 3, 2014, 12:17:43 AM11/3/14
Sh*t. OK, ignore this; I'll repost tomorrow.

Mike

CL

Nov 3, 2014, 10:12:55 AM11/3/14
OK. Except it's already tomorrow here, now. I forgot to check earlier.
Go ahead when you're ready.

--
CL

mtfe...@netmapsonscape.net

Nov 3, 2014, 11:02:01 PM11/3/14
Whew! OK, here it is. Enjoy!

Mike

CL

Nov 4, 2014, 2:30:13 AM11/4/14
Okay! That wait was definitely worth it. Good job!

--
CL
Message has been deleted

Frankie

Nov 4, 2014, 9:32:55 PM11/4/14
I am standing here beside myself

mtfe...@netmapsonscape.net

Nov 6, 2014, 12:34:54 AM11/6/14
Band Beyond You <emai...@fractalicious.com> wrote:
> Band Beyond You <emai...@fractalicious.com> wrote:
> > Keep it clean, this is a family chatgroup!

> This thread's better than Seinfeld: There's no "there" there!

Then where would it be, if not there?

Mike

John W.

Nov 6, 2014, 6:57:15 PM11/6/14
On Thursday, November 6, 2014 12:34:54 AM UTC-5, mtfe...@netmapsonscape.net wrote:

> Then where would it be, if not there?
>
> Mike

What are we posting about?

John W.

mtfe...@netmapsonscape.net

Nov 7, 2014, 12:00:07 AM11/7/14
Well, duh. If you wouldn't delete the entire context, you'd know.

Mike

CL

Nov 8, 2014, 12:22:19 AM11/8/14
Yeah, there's always one who isn't paying attention.

--
CL

mtfe...@netmapsonscape.net

Nov 9, 2014, 10:52:39 PM11/9/14
Yeah; now we'll have to re-post the entire thread to get him caught up.

Mike

CL

Nov 10, 2014, 5:34:06 AM11/10/14
Okay, but you go first this time.

--
CL
Message has been deleted

CL

Nov 10, 2014, 8:52:45 AM11/10/14
> What were we talking about again?

What? There's more than one? Who can we blame for this?

--
CL

mtfe...@netmapsonscape.net

Nov 13, 2014, 12:36:47 AM11/13/14
Obama-care?

Mike

Frankie

Nov 14, 2014, 9:04:44 PM11/14/14
Did you ever get the feeling that a poster has multiple personalities?

John W.

Dec 17, 2014, 6:32:01 AM12/17/14
I left the history this time. I'll also try to check in more than once a month. Ooooh... I might actually post a new thread. There is something I need and without a group of experts at my disposal....

John W.

mtfe...@netmapsonscape.net

Dec 20, 2014, 10:16:20 PM12/20/14
John W. <worth...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday, November 13, 2014 12:36:47 AM UTC-5, mtfe...@netmapsonscape.net wrote:
> > CL <yaho...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > What? There's more than one? Who can we blame for this?
> >
> > Obama-care?
> >
> > Mike

> I left the history this time. I'll also try to check in more than once a month. Ooooh... I might actually post a new thread. There is something I need and without a group of experts at my disposal....

We're nothing, if not disposable experts.

Mike

CL

Dec 20, 2014, 11:28:31 PM12/20/14
On 12/21/2014 12:16 PM, mtfe...@netMAPSONscape.net wrote:
> John W. <worth...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Obama-care?
>
>> I left the history this time. I'll also try to check in more than once a month. Ooooh... I might actually post a new thread. There is something I need and without a group of experts at my disposal....
>
> We're nothing, if not disposable experts.

But, we're very good at it.

--
CL
Message has been deleted