What have I gotten mixed up in

Frankie

Nov 4, 2014, 9:43:44 PM11/4/14
Can anyone shed light on a group of people in Japan referred to as 部落 .

Are these people regarded like.. Bad asses, avoid conflict with them at all costs? Or more like trailer trash?

I had a small experience that has baffled me.

Frankie

Nov 14, 2014, 9:01:32 PM11/14/14
It must br really bad due to the fact that no one will respond

cloa...@gmail.com

Nov 15, 2014, 8:28:06 PM11/15/14
The word itself is a subunit of a village but probably is shorthand for the descendants of the lowest feudal economic group and their activist/terrorist organizations.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buraku_Liberation_League
Message has been deleted

Frankie

Dec 15, 2014, 9:32:52 PM12/15/14
Thanks I had already tried that before posting here.

Than much I already knew.

My question was more to see if anyone could confirm that the law is afraid of them.

Frankie

Dec 15, 2014, 9:33:24 PM12/15/14
Thanks

John W.

Dec 17, 2014, 6:36:05 AM12/17/14
In Himeji the Burakumin area slowly faded away; oddly, for awhile African immigrants did a lot of the work usually associated with Burakumin, and there was even a Reggae club out on this little road in the middle of nowhere. Most of my friends say they wouldn't discriminate based on this any longer. But saying and doing are different.

John W.