Platform_Problem_PC_Mac__Po

Finn Håkon Hellesøe

Apr 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/10/98

Quick question first...
Is turning on the binary-mode printing, and the ^D(before/after) in
advanced printing options for my imagesetter gonna help me when I'm
postscripting to file in Win95, and downloading to my Imagesetter from a

Mac?!?

I'm trying to postscript to file from Win95, bringing the file to work,
and download the file from my Mac to a Scitex Dolev200, connected thru a

Unix-RIP.
(I'm using the Dolev PSM L2 driver.)

The result I get without doing what I mentioned in the beginning is:
- All text is OK
- Black/Gray images are OK
- Color images produce an error: Offending command, color image???

Please - any far-fetched idea will be greatly appreciated....

Finnern
hhel...@online.no