I dream of eating men!!!

Rita B. Flesh

May 10, 2009, 9:30:05 PM5/10/09
In my dreams I'm a mighty cannibal woman and I kill,butcher
and eat tasty men.

What does that mean???

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

May 22, 2009, 1:33:14 AM5/22/09

It means you are mentally ill and need to seek treatment, perhaps
confinement. Even elctro-therapy cannot be dismissed at this time.
It also could mean that you are turning into a lesbo-american, and
there are cures for that also.

Next victim please!!

M Winther

Jun 2, 2009, 12:29:02 PM6/2/09

"Rita B. Flesh" <vintage...@yahoo.com> skrev i meddelandet

> In my dreams I'm a mighty cannibal woman and I kill,butcher
> and eat tasty men.
>
> What does that mean???

If it compensates your conscious standpoint, then you seem to
underestimate the attractiveness of men. Alternatively, it could
imply a repressed aggressiveness. One really needs to know more
about you to be able to tell. One should always tell something
about one's personal associations to the dream, and some facts
about oneself, such as age, etc.

Mats

Message has been deleted

abacab

Jun 11, 2009, 8:15:31 AM6/11/09
On May 10, 6:30 pm, "Rita B. Flesh" <vintage_man...@yahoo.com> wrote:

It dont mean a thing if it aint got that swing! Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ab-ab-
ab-bd-ad-ag-bb-bb-dd-!

marika

Jun 30, 2009, 9:00:03 PM6/30/09

"abacab" <sci...@zzz.com> wrote in message

Yes, I heard about some of these.
it;s just another dream

mk5000

"Remember singing the whole way home
About an Indian summer so long ago?
Won't you tell me what you know?
'Cause I don't know where to go "--mandy moore

Janet 20

Jul 7, 2009, 4:13:09 PM7/7/09

YES READY OP UP EATING ME BIG PENIS COOKING ANSIAN LADY MMM BBQ

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

heyy...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2019, 7:34:58 PM6/23/19
Kik me at outieboy10. I'm slim with a nice stomach and cute outie belly button. I want you to eat my belly.

KONTOUSUNIENTE

Apr 15, 2021, 2:45:26 PM4/15/21
he wants to be eaten
my contakt