I'm a cannibal woman and I'd like to eat you!!!

Rita B. Flesh

May 3, 2009, 9:20:23 PM5/3/09
I'm a cannibal women and you people seem to hate your lives,
anyway, so I wonder if I can eat you???

I will cut your felsh with a big knife and I will remove your
internal organs and then I'm gonna cook and eat you!!!

Are you ready to be cut, butchered, cooked and eaten???

de4ev...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2017, 10:04:41 PM3/25/17
I'm ready so it means u can have me anytime you want

de4ev...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2017, 7:43:23 PM3/29/17
Planning a camping trip with me and 4 other young boys, who is willing be cool and roasted at the sametime. We will be running around naked camping, if you want come in take us for meat and meal get a hold of me on kik de4ever2001 or here. Hope hear from you soon..

rainer...@gmail.com

May 19, 2017, 11:59:29 AM5/19/17
ja, ich wäre bereit mich von dir real Schlachten zulassen, und das mein Fleisch dir rainer...@gmail.com

subjo...@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2017, 4:24:27 PM9/3/17
come and cut me into as many pieces as you wish

philipt...@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2017, 10:51:32 PM9/3/17
you can use my meat for your soup if you want me

meatonth...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2017, 2:55:36 PM10/28/17
Hi.I post you a few days ago & the site said I had a reply but I did not see were to see the reply or send a reply.Anyway I'm a very healthy male 5'8" 180 lbs well built (tanned ) & very nice legs & thighs I would like to be cooked & or eaten alive very slowly.I'm also by & i would like to be used for sex in any you might want to but being eaten is my maim goal. Carldietrich@hot mail.Com call me monday-Friday if you would like to know more about the meat 805-807-6790

Rainer Korn

Nov 4, 2017, 3:32:27 PM11/4/17
Am Montag, 4. Mai 2009 03:20:23 UTC+2 schrieb Rita B. Flesh:
yes, I'm ready, I would be very happy if I could come to those.
I'm real, and you can butcher ME Real
rainer...@gmail.com

Rainer Korn

Feb 6, 2018, 4:36:33 PM2/6/18
Am Montag, 4. Mai 2009 03:20:23 UTC+2 schrieb Rita B. Flesh:
yesI'm ready to let you kill Real.
please eat my meat. please contact me
I'm serious
rainer...@gmail.com

natha...@gmail.com

Aug 19, 2018, 12:45:37 AM8/19/18
i am ready

natha...@gmail.com

Aug 19, 2018, 12:46:30 AM8/19/18
On Monday, May 4, 2009 at 11:20:23 AM UTC+10, Rita B. Flesh wrote:
yes i am ready

subjo...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2019, 2:37:01 PM3/7/19
On Monday, 4 May 2009 02:20:23 UTC+1, Rita B. Flesh wrote:
hello yes i am ready i am a mature male an instead of dying slowly being butchered and cooked and eaten by you would be a good way to die allowing you to have fun with my body and you eating helps you stay alive

sub john

KONTOUSUNIENTE

Apr 15, 2021, 2:49:39 PM4/15/21
he wants to be eaten