I'm a cannibal and I'm looking for human meat!!!

Ben Tuddy

Apr 18, 2009, 9:51:25 PM4/18/09
I'm into historic food and like my ancestors, I like
to eat human meat.

I'm hungry for YOUR meat and I want to eat YOU.

Can I eat you???

longpigmike

May 27, 2009, 9:04:42 PM5/27/09

I am a 34 year old male 6' tall 210lbs who would love to be meat.
Please contact me if you require photos, and let me know how I can
prepare myself to be your meat, and what you would like to do to me

meatont...@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2014, 12:32:28 PM3/22/14
yes you can EAT ME IM VERY ANXIOUS TO BE SLOWLY EATEN & IM SERIOUS I HOPE YOUR REAL,HUNGRY & can dome this summer contact me ASAP for stats & phone #

meatont...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2014, 5:41:54 PM4/23/14
On Saturday, April 18, 2009 6:51:25 PM UTC-7, Ben Tuddy wrote:
YES anytime you want to cook & eat me IM MORE THAN READY i have a great bod & have no body hair & my thighs & legs are very soft & tender i WILL BE VERY GOOD EATING i hope your offer is real & that your hungery contact me at carldi...@hotmail.com

leona...@gmail.com

May 4, 2014, 2:06:45 PM5/4/14
Hay Buddy,

I am ready for you. Will send you photos that will make your mouth water. No problem fattening me, love to eat. Can also enjoy my plump juicy ass while fattening me. Please roast me on a spit alive with an apple in my mout. Currently being reamed nice and deep by a well hung black. In doggy position with his balls slappingy fat cheeks. He shoots a huge load.

Hurry up.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

tommy...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2014, 3:26:48 PM9/14/14
I'm Tommy 28 year very interessing Offer my body , penis , testicle Eat me please . My contact istomm...@gmail.com

tommy...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2014, 3:26:48 PM9/14/14

merwe...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2014, 1:32:29 PM10/29/14
Were du you live in the usa or europ?
merwe...@gmail.com send a mail please

de4ev...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2015, 4:27:47 PM4/13/15
You can eat me

Mario Stoevenbeld

May 17, 2015, 5:02:51 PM5/17/15
Yes you can eat mi.
mail . merwe...@gmail.com
01605441442 please SMS

Mario Stoevenbeld

May 18, 2015, 12:49:14 PM5/18/15
Hi ben when can you set mi in the menucard
merwe...@gmail.com

Mario Stoevenbeld

Sep 8, 2015, 6:36:48 PM9/8/15
If you wont to eat mi send a mail to mi.
merwede. ms@gmail. com

rainer...@gmail.com

May 19, 2017, 12:13:24 PM5/19/17
ja, ich möchte mein Fleisch dir anbieten, essen mein Fleisch

katherin...@gmail.com

Dec 14, 2017, 2:43:42 PM12/14/17
email me if a 17 yo transgirl would be to your tastes. I'm in florida and I want to be used before being eaten

Rainer Korn

Feb 6, 2018, 3:58:36 PM2/6/18
Am Sonntag, 19. April 2009 03:51:25 UTC+2 schrieb Ben Tuddy:
I would like to quench your hunger, I would be very happy if you would eat my meat
rainer...@gmail.com

Rainer Korn

Feb 6, 2018, 4:33:36 PM2/6/18
Am Sonntag, 19. April 2009 03:51:25 UTC+2 schrieb Ben Tuddy:
yes
I'm ready to let you kill Real.
please eat my meat. please contact me
I'm serious
rainer...@gmail.com

marlow....@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2018, 8:00:50 PM7/31/18
You can eat me

natha...@gmail.com

Aug 19, 2018, 12:43:23 AM8/19/18
yes

biting...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2018, 7:34:07 PM10/9/18
you can eat me

de4ev...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2018, 11:49:55 AM10/13/18
Male meat ready be eaten

The pig

Dec 30, 2018, 6:49:14 AM12/30/18
Good day you are looking for a human pig for slaughter

Mario Stoevenbeld

Dec 30, 2018, 3:10:51 PM12/30/18
I look for a Butcher that's eats Mine Meat

Rainer Korn

Jan 9, 2019, 3:20:48 PM1/9/19
Am Sonntag, 19. April 2009 03:51:25 UTC+2 schrieb Ben Tuddy:
> I'm into historic food and like my ancestors, I like
> to eat human meat.
>
> I'm hungry for YOUR meat and I want to eat YOU.
>
> Can I eat you???
Can I eat you???

haro...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2019, 3:42:19 PM1/9/19
Den söndag 19 april 2009 kl. 03:51:25 UTC+2 skrev Ben Tuddy:
> I'm into historic food and like my ancestors, I like
> to eat human meat.
>
> I'm hungry for YOUR meat and I want to eat YOU.
>
> Can I eat you???

You can eat me.

extremperv...@gmail.com

haro...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2019, 2:13:02 PM1/29/19
If you are good surgeons and cannibals then come and kidnap me.

Cut off the body part after the body part while I look at and eat up so I see it and compel me to eat myself.

Saw off a small portion at a time and keep me alive for a long time.

When the arms, legs and cock are gone, you gently cut me up from the hole where the cock sat up to the breasts, so that the intestines slowly crawl out. I have to look at all the time. While the intestines crawl out, pump with a cock in my mouth until I die.

Between the operations I want to be used as a sex slave.

I live in Vasteras. Sweden

extremperv...@gmail.com

haro...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2019, 4:07:54 PM2/17/19
I'm malemeat from Sweden.

Kik: extremperverssexslav
Mail: extremperverssexslav@gmail. com

wonderr...@gmail.com

Mar 31, 2019, 1:19:32 AM3/31/19
On Saturday, April 18, 2009 at 9:51:25 PM UTC-4, Ben Tuddy wrote:
> I'm into historic food and like my ancestors, I like
> to eat human meat.
>
> I'm hungry for YOUR meat and I want to eat YOU.
>
> Can I eat you???

I’m Jenna. I’m 19 yr old girl. If you want to taste my thicc thighs and juicy breast, I’m happy to contact you whenever you want.

KONTOUSUNIENTE

Apr 15, 2021, 2:49:09 PM4/15/21
he wants to be eaten
my contakt