Female cannibal is looking for male and female human meat!!!

Rita B. Flesh

Apr 25, 2009, 8:36:36 PM4/25/09
I'm a female cannibal and I've already eaten a couple of
men and women and they were very tasty.

I now want to eat YOU.

If you are ready to be eaten, please contact me and I'll
kill, butcher and eat you.

Your flesh will be delicious!!!

pit

Apr 27, 2009, 6:54:56 AM4/27/09

Hi Rita!

I'm a 35 year old, delicious man.

I would love to be butchered and eaten by you. Please send me an e-
mail...

Greetings

Pit

Anja

Apr 28, 2009, 6:39:39 AM4/28/09

Hello,
my name is Anja.
I m a privatem bisexual and cery submissive single woman and i m
interested to be real meat.
my age is 39, my height is 5.6 and my weight is average and i m
looking for a eater..
please conatact me, then i m very interested...

subsl...@gmx.de

Janet 20

Apr 29, 2009, 3:58:51 AM4/29/09
On 26 apr, 02:36, "Rita B. Flesh" <vintage_man...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Ik ben een vrouwelijke kannibaal en ik heb al gegeten, een paar
> mannen en vrouwen, en ze waren erg lekker.
>
> Ik wil eten YOU.
>
> Als u bent klaar om te worden gegeten, neem dan contact met mij en ik zal
> doden, slager en eet je.
>
> Uw lichaam zal heerlijk!

If you are ready to be eaten, please contact me and I'll powersexie
me up eating mmm boy out amsterdan ned cooking me boling and spit
roast me cannibalen womans were from you

guy81

Apr 29, 2009, 3:34:30 AM4/29/09

Hello, i'm very interested too, im a 27 year old long pig that wants
to be eaten. My height is 1,80 meters and my weight around 85 kg.
Thanks

Janet 20

May 3, 2009, 4:57:16 AM5/3/09

please contact me jan amsterdam so sexie me roast aan spit eating me
flesh mmm jong boy out love eat me up maile

louis...@googlemail.com

May 4, 2009, 6:47:41 AM5/4/09
oh yes please....contact me...schreibe mir

louis...@googlemail.com

May 4, 2009, 6:48:49 AM5/4/09
On 26 Apr., 02:36, "Rita B. Flesh" <vintage_man...@yahoo.com> wrote:

please eat me ...contact me

Message has been deleted

louis...@googlemail.com

May 5, 2009, 7:25:03 PM5/5/09
On 26 Apr., 02:36, "Rita B. Flesh" <vintage_man...@yahoo.com> wrote:

oh yes eat me!!!

ace meal

May 8, 2009, 4:25:10 AM5/8/09

Hi Rita, I'm ready to be dinner for you, either role or real,
whichever you like. I'm in the uk, drop me a quick line if your
interested and we can chat J

Janet 20

May 16, 2009, 6:02:07 PM5/16/09
Message has been deleted

mikepe...@hotmail.com

May 20, 2009, 3:23:29 AM5/20/09
I am a 34 year old male 6' tall and 200 lbs can provide photos. i am
really interested in add and very curious as to your killing and
butchering techniques, and am willing to cooperate fully -please
contact me

mikepe...@hotmail.com

May 20, 2009, 3:26:32 AM5/20/09
On Apr 25, 6:36 pm, "Rita B. Flesh" <vintage_man...@yahoo.com> wrote:

34 year old male very interested in add. i am 6' tall 200 lbs, just
let me know what you want me to do

AntonWurzel

May 21, 2009, 9:15:26 AM5/21/09

Rita B. Flesh schrieb:

I am a German boy.
Please butcher me and make a video for the internet.

ALDO

May 22, 2009, 12:40:03 AM5/22/09
On May 18, 1:12 pm, mars <marsd...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> ya. I have a nice handsome body, muscular because I work out at gymn.
> I have nice big feet, large sexy penis. I'm ready to be eaten.

Nice if gal wanted to watch sadistic man torture you first--severe and
heavy--I know how to make those testicles swell huge--nicer for
cooking and eating--

Janet 20

May 23, 2009, 1:50:38 AM5/23/09

HELLO RITA READY ME UP EATEN TIME IS READY BOY OUT NEDERLAND AMSTERDAM
FLESH VERY GOOD COOKING ME BBQ NOW WANT TO EAT ME UP MMM svp mail me
OUT LOVE SEXIE EATING MASTER ME UP xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jack

May 23, 2009, 8:53:10 AM5/23/09

yes I am interested to satisfie you ... with all parts of me ...

longpigmike

May 27, 2009, 9:37:45 PM5/27/09

I am 34 year old male 6' tall 210 lb who desperately wants to killed
and eaten by a female cannibal. Contact me if you wish for photos,
also let me know how I can prepare myself to be your meal -would love
to hear what you would have planned for me.

manpig

Jun 23, 2009, 10:08:51 PM6/23/09

If serious, please contact me. Add "18" to email address listed. (i.e.
amanpig4u18)

silenceisg...@gmail.com

Jul 7, 2013, 2:29:44 AM7/7/13
I have a Friend in Massachusetts who is looking for a Butcher who will Spit and Roast him for real-He would be happy if you could help find someone for him in this matter!

juni...@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2013, 1:28:42 PM8/2/13
I hope to cross paths with you one day. I have something you can eat .....

cwgo...@yahoo.com

Aug 10, 2013, 8:20:47 AM8/10/13
Your all sick

axelgi...@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2013, 2:33:59 PM9/12/13
Question would u eat my dick i am 22

Yankee...@comcast.net

Sep 13, 2013, 9:52:19 PM9/13/13
Where do you live I would love to come over and be your dinner. I am a 41 year old 190 pound tasty male. I think you would just love all the meat I have on my bones. My penis would make a great dessert for you.

axelgi...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2013, 3:22:31 PM9/17/13
Could u come to my house and eat me please

ballb...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2013, 2:59:20 AM10/23/13
Hi I am bala 20 who desperately wants to killed
and eaten by a female cannibal. Contact me if you wish for photos,
also let me know how I can prepare myself to be your meal would love
And my penis is very tasty for u ma please reply me I am waiting my mail id
king.l...@gmail.com
Please contact me

dansk...@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2013, 5:41:41 AM12/20/13

guing...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2014, 7:28:27 PM1/9/14
I'm marie I'm 15
Juicy
Meaty legs, thick thighs
Big firm breasts
Big bum
And my young tender body is ready to be eaten
Eat me alive and make it hurt
Reply and I'm yours to eat alive

flare...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2014, 1:46:38 PM1/11/14
ill let you do what you want with me im a 20 year old male and my height is 5.1 and wieght is average

flare...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2014, 5:19:38 PM1/11/14
Hi my name is Connor I rally want to get eatin by you :)

victor...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2014, 9:56:51 PM1/12/14
Hi baby I always wanted to be eaten by human cannibals my name is victor and I want my penis to get eaten off my body so bad am healthy 100% and I can't. Wait for you to butcher me eat all of my body parts my cell phone number is 309-210-5210 if you are a real cannibal women please call me now right now so I know that you are a real cannibal women am 6 ft 180 lbs and can't wait to be eaten right now so call my cell phone right now so I know you are a real person.

786...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2014, 1:01:13 PM2/6/14
On Sunday, April 26, 2009 6:06:36 AM UTC+5:30, Rita B. Flesh wrote:
> I'm a female cannibal and I've already eaten a couple of
> men and women and they were very tasty.
>
> I now want to eat YOU.
>
> If you are ready to be eaten, please contact me and I'll
> kill, butcher and eat you.
>
> Your flesh will be delicious!!!

yes i want you to eat me whats your mail

wlgn...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2014, 1:30:36 PM2/6/14

wlgn...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2014, 1:36:59 PM2/6/14
2014년 2월 7일 금요일 오전 3시 30분 36초 UTC+9, wlgn...@naver.com 님의 말:
> I want you eat me please.25 year old . korean . 178cm / 65kg . man

bullse...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2014, 7:09:30 PM2/8/14
On Saturday, April 25, 2009 5:36:36 PM UTC-7, Rita B. Flesh wrote:
> I'm a female cannibal and I've already eaten a couple of
> men and women and they were very tasty.
>
> I now want to eat YOU.
>
> If you are ready to be eaten, please contact me and I'll
> kill, butcher and eat you.
>
> Your flesh will be delicious!!!

I'm all yours my penis,balls,and flesh take me please just promise me that u will bite off my penis and my balls first so i can feel it.

bullse...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2014, 7:10:54 PM2/8/14
On Saturday, April 25, 2009 5:36:36 PM UTC-7, Rita B. Flesh wrote:
> I'm a female cannibal and I've already eaten a couple of
> men and women and they were very tasty.
>
> I now want to eat YOU.
>
> If you are ready to be eaten, please contact me and I'll
> kill, butcher and eat you.
>
> Your flesh will be delicious!!!

I'm all yours my penis, balls and my flesh just promise me that i will bite off my penis and my balls so i can feel it.

bullse...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2014, 7:12:27 PM2/8/14
On Saturday, April 25, 2009 5:36:36 PM UTC-7, Rita B. Flesh wrote:
> I'm a female cannibal and I've already eaten a couple of
> men and women and they were very tasty.
>
> I now want to eat YOU.
>
> If you are ready to be eaten, please contact me and I'll
> kill, butcher and eat you.
>
> Your flesh will be delicious!!!

Hi i am grizzman. I think u will find me very tasty contact me at man_...@ymail.com

meatont...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2014, 3:45:44 PM2/23/14
are you still on the menu? being 15 are you still at home & can leave with out any problems ? i have a gmail account also i go by the name of meateater1 anyway you sound very juice & delicious

jbar...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2014, 12:46:23 AM3/21/14
On Saturday, April 25, 2009 5:36:36 PM UTC-7, Rita B. Flesh wrote:
> I'm a female cannibal and I've already eaten a couple of
> men and women and they were very tasty.
>
> I now want to eat YOU.
>
> If you are ready to be eaten, please contact me and I'll
> kill, butcher and eat you.
>
> Your flesh will be delicious!!!

im very interested

insaned...@gmail.com

May 9, 2014, 12:58:30 AM5/9/14
Hi Rita if u want me my Email is insaned...@gmail.com u can eat me

platpri...@gmail.com

May 12, 2014, 9:38:29 PM5/12/14
Hi I am a 25 year old boy looking for someone who wants to eat me.
my skype: main cours
The netherlands

nayh...@gmail.com

May 15, 2014, 11:50:45 AM5/15/14

KIK~boofhead1995
Skype~nathyspaz
I would love to be eaten i dont care the pain
i just want me inside u xox

sadafm...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2014, 10:14:01 PM7/1/14
I would love to be eaten, however, I do not wish to die, so I would be grateful if we could come to sort of compromise? Perhaps you could just eat my arms? Or whatever suits your taste? I am 18 years old and asian.

Best

Message has been deleted

darrena...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:40:14 PM7/6/14
Darrena...@gmail.com is my mail address reply to me and ill guarantee some nice meat 100% genuine
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

airsystem...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2014, 5:22:01 AM9/1/14
On Saturday, April 25, 2009 7:36:36 PM UTC-5, Rita B. Flesh wrote:
> I'm a female cannibal and I've already eaten a couple of
> men and women and they were very tasty.
>
> I now want to eat YOU.
>
> If you are ready to be eaten, please contact me and I'll
> kill, butcher and eat you.
>
> Your flesh will be delicious!!!

serious?

airsystem...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2014, 5:25:28 AM9/1/14
is anyone serious?

airsystem...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2014, 5:26:11 AM9/1/14
for real?

airsystem...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2014, 5:28:37 AM9/1/14
fantasy or real

jlk919

Sep 9, 2014, 9:24:09 PM9/9/14
On Saturday, April 25, 2009 5:36:36 PM UTC-7, Rita B. Flesh wrote:
> I'm a female cannibal and I've already eaten a couple of
> men and women and they were very tasty.
>
> I now want to eat YOU.
>
> If you are ready to be eaten, please contact me and I'll
> kill, butcher and eat you.
>
> Your flesh will be delicious!!!

Jay Kay

Sep 11, 2014, 12:55:27 PM9/11/14

tommy...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2014, 3:15:01 PM9/14/14
I'm tommy 28 year very interessing Eat me please , Offer my body , penis , testicle . My contact tommy...@gmail.com please Eat my body

and...@twisted.sh

Sep 27, 2014, 9:02:07 PM9/27/14
hey. i'm hoping to find a chef that wants me
if your interested in seeing pics and getting details etc. (i.e. you are real) email me at
niceb...@yahoo.co.uk

tigre...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2014, 2:32:42 PM9/28/14
On Saturday, April 25, 2009 7:36:36 PM UTC-5, Rita B. Flesh wrote:
> I'm a female cannibal and I've already eaten a couple of
> men and women and they were very tasty.
>
> I now want to eat YOU.
>
> If you are ready to be eaten, please contact me and I'll
> kill, butcher and eat you.
>
> Your flesh will be delicious!!!

hi rita i'm 50 yrs old i'd love it if you would butcher and be eatened by you please send me a email tigre...@gmail.com
Message has been deleted

markwe...@gmail.com

Nov 10, 2014, 3:44:04 AM11/10/14
Would love Rita to be real and honest my email is markwe...@yahoo.com message me if you do have guts to eat me

cutmeupcookme...@gmail.com

Dec 26, 2014, 6:58:56 PM12/26/14
hello my name is david i am a crossdressing guy i am clean shaved all over i am submissive and obedient. most of all i am ready. i want to be butchered and eaten more than anything in my whole life please help me fulfill my destiny. please make my dream come true

de4ev...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2015, 9:34:18 PM4/12/15
Male meat ready be eaten de4ev...@gmail.com

jrea...@gmail.com

Sep 9, 2015, 5:14:34 PM9/9/15
Are you real

thomas...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2015, 9:58:39 PM9/21/15
Do u eat penises if u do how big do u like them or does size not matter should I send u a photo of my juicy taste dick I would to send u a photo of dick

richardh...@googlemail.com

Oct 30, 2015, 3:10:32 AM10/30/15
Hi. U serious?

candice...@gmail.com

Dec 8, 2015, 3:07:34 PM12/8/15
On Saturday, April 25, 2009 at 6:36:36 PM UTC-6, Rita B. Flesh wrote:
> I'm a female cannibal and I've already eaten a couple of
> men and women and they were very tasty.
>
> I now want to eat YOU.
>
> If you are ready to be eaten, please contact me and I'll
> kill, butcher and eat you.
>
> Your flesh will be delicious!!!

Hello Rita,
My name is Candice and I am a 32 year old woman looking to being eaten by a Cannibal. Are you still doing this?
If so I will describe how I would like you to cook and eat me!

Candice
Message has been deleted

matt...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2016, 11:55:33 PM1/27/16
On Saturday, April 25, 2009 at 7:36:36 PM UTC-5, Rita B. Flesh wrote:
> I'm a female cannibal and I've already eaten a couple of
> men and women and they were very tasty.
>
> I now want to eat YOU.
>
> If you are ready to be eaten, please contact me and I'll
> kill, butcher and eat you.
>
> Your flesh will be delicious!!!

looking to cooked and eaten for meat 145 pounds 40 yrs male matt...@netzero.net
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

aryad...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2016, 12:21:15 PM3/4/16
Pada Minggu, 26 April 2009 07.36.36 UTC+7, Rita B. Flesh menulis:
> I'm a female cannibal and I've already eaten a couple of
> men and women and they were very tasty.
>
> I now want to eat YOU.
>
> If you are ready to be eaten, please contact me and I'll
> kill, butcher and eat you.
>
> Your flesh will be delicious!!!

hi rita,
i'm indonesian man ... ready to be eaten by you

de4ev...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2016, 2:49:32 PM3/4/16
Im ready be your meat

tim tam

Mar 9, 2016, 4:42:39 PM3/9/16
i am tasty meat for BBQ or dinner events, nice trim meat. tamt...@gmail.com

86jr...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2016, 1:00:51 AM3/10/16
Hi Rita sit on my face and eat me alive

86jr...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2016, 1:04:14 AM3/10/16
Rita sit on my face and eat me alive I'm 29 muscular body my built

86jr...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2016, 1:05:52 AM3/10/16
Rita sit on my face and eat my muscular built body

popf...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2016, 3:24:41 PM3/10/16
hello im Luke, im a slim 15 year old boy and i have met cannibals before and they say ill make a perfect meal, i would like to be cooked like a turkey or a stew
here is my mail
popf...@gmail.com
email me and i can be your next meal!

popf...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2016, 3:25:32 PM3/10/16
can you cook me
Message has been deleted

michae...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2016, 10:44:34 PM3/11/16
On Saturday, April 25, 2009 at 5:36:36 PM UTC-7, Rita B. Flesh wrote:
> I'm a female cannibal and I've already eaten a couple of
> men and women and they were very tasty.
>
> I now want to eat YOU.
>
> If you are ready to be eaten, please contact me and I'll
> kill, butcher and eat you.
>
> Your flesh will be delicious!!!

im willing and ready to be eaten
Message has been deleted

najib...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2016, 11:57:19 AM3/30/16
I am ready to be your food

obamasupp...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2016, 7:35:41 PM6/5/16
Rota is this really you contact me asap Pl ease? For me your tasty morsel you sweet cannibal you!

proglor...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2016, 9:12:42 PM6/5/16
On Sunday, April 26, 2009 at 1:36:36 AM UTC+1, Rita B. Flesh wrote:
> I'm a female cannibal and I've already eaten a couple of
> men and women and they were very tasty.
>
> I now want to eat YOU.
>
> If you are ready to be eaten, please contact me and I'll
> kill, butcher and eat you.
>
> Your flesh will be delicious!!!

All I want is to spread my legs for you as a starter... eat my cock and balls before you eat the rest of me...

obamasupp...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2016, 9:18:30 PM6/5/16
Rita seriously I swear I will pay you to eat me

proglor...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2016, 11:02:54 PM6/5/16
On Sunday, April 26, 2009 at 1:36:36 AM UTC+1, Rita B. Flesh wrote:
> I'm a female cannibal and I've already eaten a couple of
> men and women and they were very tasty.
>
> I now want to eat YOU.
>
> If you are ready to be eaten, please contact me and I'll
> kill, butcher and eat you.
>
> Your flesh will be delicious!!!

My genitals await your delectation mistress!

Deli Din

Jun 10, 2016, 4:49:08 AM6/10/16
If you have sexy feet I am all yours,I am a male young

Deli Din

Jun 10, 2016, 12:19:09 PM6/10/16
I wish you can eat me,I Will be delicious to you

Deli Din

Jun 10, 2016, 4:47:42 PM6/10/16
Deli...@gmail.com. I wish you can eat me ,if you have sexy feet ,I Will be your dinner and no back up ,please contact me,you will enjoy it.

Deli Din

Jun 10, 2016, 7:32:32 PM6/10/16
Del...@gmail.com. I wish I can be eaten by you,if you have sexy feet,I am yours to be eaten.please answer me.

deli...@gmail.com

Jun 11, 2016, 1:15:22 AM6/11/16
Please do it and do not talk to much deli...@gmail.com do it with many girlfriends no men ,girls yes

deli...@gmail.com

Jun 11, 2016, 8:03:15 PM6/11/16
I wish badly to be eaten by you ,you will enjoy it ,I am good looking,you will like eating me.my g mail is. Deli...@gmail.com

alro...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2016, 10:38:41 PM7/2/16
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/soc.women. I have been trying hard to get in touch with you.what makes it impossible,it is incredible difficult.I want to be eaten by you and your femcan group,I am 37 years old Caucasian,good looks.I think you will enjoy it very much.please contact me. My gmail is. Alro...@gmail.com. I live in Hollywood Ca
Message has been deleted

tgra...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2016, 1:49:30 AM8/13/16
Do you know any females in the u.s who
May be interested in getting their butt
Cut off for cooking

cbbow...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2016, 4:03:22 PM9/8/16
Only if you impale me with a six ft two and half inch steel pipe and BBQ me

cbbow...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2016, 4:06:49 PM9/8/16
I am willing and want to impaled
It is loading more messages.