REAL BUTCHERS AND CANNIBALS DO NOT EXIST

haro...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2019, 2:37:52 PM4/7/19
I have talked to many who say they are butchers and cannibals, but they are mostly role players.
Then there are those who have ideas that it should be a special gender or age. It is some inner grudge or contempt that they have against the group they want as victims.

A real butcher does not look to gender or age but to do a good job with the victim, preferably that they live long and are aware that their body disappears, bit by bit.
Real cannibals do not make a difference between man or woman, or if the victim is 20 or 40 years old.
There is no difference in the meat.

Wickr: dolcettmale

wonderr...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2019, 12:58:48 AM4/12/19
I disagree cuz meat always has different taste. when you try pork it would taste different from fish. Same thing to humans. Most people think that young teenage people taste more delicious because their meat is new and fresh compared to older people. Especially girls are also more delicious because their meat tend to be more soft and juicy compared to boys tough muscular flesh. Let me ask you, would you rather eat a fragile skinny person or a thicc fleshy young person?

haro...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2019, 1:57:28 PM4/12/19
There were such poor comparisons so it is not even worth commenting on.

Wickr: dolcettmale

wonderr...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2019, 7:00:27 PM4/13/19
Well if you taste a good chunk of my thigh, you will feel the difference between delicious meat and not delicious meat.

Rainer Korn

Jan 11, 2020, 9:51:04 AM1/11/20
Da gebe ich dir Recht

Hasse

Jan 12, 2020, 1:13:04 PM1/12/20
how do you know that?
Have you tried?

My contact: Wickr: dolcettmale

Rainer Korn

Apr 10, 2020, 10:12:57 AM4/10/20
Am Sonntag, 7. April 2019 20:37:52 UTC+2 schrieb Hasse:
> I have talked to many who say they are butchers and cannibals, but they are mostly role players.
> Then there are those who have ideas that it should be a special gender or age. It is some inner grudge or contempt that they have against the group they want as victims.
>
> A real butcher does not look to gender or age but to do a good job with the victim, preferably that they what you wrote there is absolutely correct long and are aware that their body disappears, bit by bit.
> Real cannibals do not make a difference between man or woman, or if the victim is 20 or 40 years old.
> There is no difference in the meat.
>
> Wickr: dolcettmale

what you wrote there is absolutely correct

stoevenb...@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2020, 2:10:24 PM4/10/20
I believe that you in this groups Noth any butcher is