Men are responsible for noise pollution!!!

Rita B. Flesh

Apr 30, 2009, 7:37:55 PM4/30/09
Men are ditry pigs and they are farting all the time!!!

They are responsible for noise pollution!!!

All men should be killed, butchered and eaten!!!

Blue Rondeau a la Turk

May 12, 2009, 9:25:39 AM5/12/09
Hey come on

You think swine flu is bad - you ain't seen nothing yet - you'll end
up with the much worse man flu.

marika

Jun 4, 2009, 9:17:54 PM6/4/09

"Blue Rondeau a la Turk" <blue...@blahblah.com> wrote in message

> Hey come on
>
> You think swine flu is bad - you ain't seen nothing yet - you'll end
> up with the much worse man flu.

I didn't find the chatter...

"mk500

"and I, I gotta see that you and me ain't meant to be
That's why i tell myself
if that boy don't love you by now
he will never ever never love you"--ciara

jon1...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2020, 10:09:53 AM4/29/20
please cook and eat me first tamt...@gmail.com