I'm a cannibal woman - can I eat you???

Rita B. Flesh

Apr 29, 2009, 8:55:06 PM4/29/09
I`m a cannibal woman and I've already killed, butchered
and eaten several people.

You people want to die anyway, so can I kill, butcher and
eat you???

You will be very tasty, because I'm a great chef!!!

Can I kill, butcher, cook and eat you???

Abortion Wannabe

Apr 30, 2009, 4:09:46 PM4/30/09
Greetings. Though I sincerely doubt that you are serious, if you are
then you can sure as hell eat me. I hear haunch of human tastes
rather like pork, and I've got plenty of meet on the bone, so here's
one guy you can devour. I am dead serious, pun intended, so if you
aren't I'll be pretty pissed. Granted, I'm not expecting you to be,
but if you are I'll gladly let you have me for lunch or dinner, if you
get my drift. It saves me from having to do the deed myself, and I'd
rather be eaten and thoroughly enjoyed by some sadistic cannibal than
by worms anyway. Honestly, I'd gladly let you eat me, but first I'd
have to get to know you a bit. I like to know people before I trust
them enough to let them kill me. So if you honestly want someone who
will not mind being killed, butchered and eaten, call on me and I'll
be there. Hell, I'll even include your choice of condiments! Since I
eat a lot of chinese and Japanese food, maybe a bit of wasabi and soy
sauce would be the best choice for me. Anyway, best of luck finding
something or someone to eat. I'm here if you want me. Have a
pleasant day.
Abortion Wannabe

AntonWurzel

May 13, 2009, 10:23:39 AM5/13/09
I would be very happy if yau butcher me.
Can you make a video about that.
I hope I meet you soon.

Flame This Assholes

May 13, 2009, 6:25:38 PM5/13/09

You are one sick fuck !!!!!!!!!!!

thedar...@hushmail.com

May 14, 2009, 6:45:46 AM5/14/09

no

casio...@ymail.com

May 14, 2009, 9:51:53 PM5/14/09

ya, but i'm quite poisonous.

iw2d...@gmail.com

May 17, 2009, 12:57:18 PM5/17/09

Agreed!!

Nathan Hill

May 18, 2014, 8:39:55 AM5/18/14
KIK~boofhead1995
Skype~nathyspaz
18 male looking for a girl to eat me xoxo

Jay Kay

Sep 14, 2014, 9:33:10 PM9/14/14
Only if I can fuck you first

rainer...@gmail.com

May 19, 2017, 12:19:32 PM5/19/17
dann melde dich bitte bei mir, töte mich und esse mein Fleisch
rainer...@gmail.com

natha...@gmail.com

Aug 19, 2018, 12:51:11 AM8/19/18
hi am 24 years yes you can eat me rita

biting...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2018, 7:16:17 PM10/9/18
you can eat me

de4ev...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2018, 11:50:12 AM10/13/18
Male meat ready be eaten

Rainer Korn

Nov 12, 2018, 2:19:24 PM11/12/18
Am Donnerstag, 30. April 2009 02:55:06 UTC+2 schrieb Rita B. Flesh:
ja ich möchte

KONTOUSUNIENTE

Apr 15, 2021, 2:50:10 PM4/15/21
he wants to be eaten