Graduate Student Project: Please take a moment of your time

labrat22

Dec 22, 2005, 7:02:40 PM12/22/05
I am a graduate student working on my research project for my Master of Arts
degree. I am studying the effects of content on Internet websites. Please
take a moment to review the following web sites, viewing and surfing them in
a normal fashion. After you are finished, please complete the following
survey.

Website Number 1: Make Money on Your Website (Information)
http://www.freewebhostingtips.com/make_money.shtml

Website Number 2: SafeShopping.org (Shopping)
http://www.safeshopping.org/security/index.html

Once you have reviewed the web sites above, please complete this survey:

http://www.inetsurvey.com/Survey.cgi/rinfo33/survey2

Your help in completing my research project is most appreciated. I have
included information regarding online shopping discounts for your assistance
in this project. Click the following link if you are not directed to this
page after you have completed the above survey.

http://labrat221.tripod.com/thankyou.htm