## DOING ASSIGNMENTS INSTEAD OF YOU ##

partn...@mail.com

Aug 24, 2006, 2:41:20 PM8/24/06
Dear Students!

I am a scientist, providing advanced service for undergrad,
postgrad, distance education, distance learning and adult students by
doing assignments,
theses, projects, dissertations, etc. instead of you for a fee.
Though, you may use it as a high-quality learning by example too.

Subjects available:

- mathematics
- physics
- electrical engineering
- programming
- computer science
- communication theory
- system analysis & simulation
- business management
- social sciences
- international business
- other (inquire your specific subject)

Please visit my website:
http://www.megaone.com/expert2005/consultant.htm
for more info and rates.

You may submit your assignment text online
by filling in a form or send me an E-mail directly from my site.

Note: contact me *only* from my website above.
Don't respond to this article's header email address.

DISCLAIMER: Student is responsible for submission solution provided by
me
as his/her own.

supertran...@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2014, 4:36:25 PM12/7/14