drag drop file from Window Explorer to smalltalk pane

vsedl...@gmail.com

Aug 15, 2008, 9:44:38 AM8/15/08
Hi, everyone.

I have a problem to create a tool to read file path dragged on my
form!
I receive a WinDragDropSession object from drag/drop event after
create WinDragDropObject object after obtain a IDataObject object.
If I try to see available formats from WinDragDropObject I cant see
'CF_HDROP' only Set('FileName' 'DragContext' 'InShellDragLoop' 'Shell
IDList Array' 'Shell Object Offsets' 'DragImageBits' 'FileNameW' )
whose contain a OLE interface.

Can you help me to solve my problem?

A lot of thanks for your attention to my problem