Meteor 60 Seconds! Torrent Download [torrent Full]

Mayme Kie

Dec 6, 2023, 6:22:35 AM12/6/23
Meteor 60 seconds! is a simple, fun, comic-like action game that simulates your life if there were a meteor heading towards Earth and you had 60 seconds to live. Do anything you want to do with your last 60 seconds, even if it's illegal! What about planting an apple tree?

Meteor 60 Seconds! Torrent Download [torrent Full]
Download Zip https://t.co/YPHVUxe7pW

NASA recently stated that a massive meteorite will collide with Earth soon and that Earth will be destroyed!

Surprisingly, we all only have 60 seconds left to live before the earth is destroyed!

Which means YOU ONLY HAVE 60 SECONDS LEFT TO LIVE!!

What will your choice be...?

Meteor 60 Seconds! Makes you run around unlocking a specified ending for a scenario. Some of them demand that you come out as gay to save the world, and others demand that you kill yourself by blowing up a bomb on the meteor. As the game only last 60 seconds for each level, it makes you work fast. When you go onto the menu, it gives you hints and tips on what you need to do in order to complete each level. Once your time is up, you get to watch a small movie scene that shows you that you are in a video game and your family/ girlfriend watched everything you did while you were in the game. When you unlock a new ending the scene with you mum, nephew, doctor and girlfriend changes.

File Name: Meteor 60 seconds! 2.1.0 APK + Mod (Unlimited money) for Android
Mod info:
File size: 52.43 MB
To provide better download speed, we recommend dFast - fastest mod downloader to download this file. dFast is the fastest downloader for millions of free mods. You can enjoy 3x faster speed than normal downloads.

Curious what people here think of the Kickass Torrents bust ( -piracy-case/). This site seemed particularly decent to me: tasteful advertising, friendly community (not that I knowingly used it for anything illegal, obviously), which would make it all the more unfortunate if the owner were charged. Are there people here who know about the case? Is there something that could be done to help financially with the defense? Also curious what people think about torrent culture more generally.
eebf2c3492