COD4 Mpdata Editor

Georgeanna Cagney

Dec 3, 2023, 10:45:17 PM12/3/23
Ok, so if you opened cod4 and saw that your stats had been reset, COD4 will make a file in (whatever your drive is):\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\players\profiles\(your profile name

This file is linked to the cd key you used to install cod4 (or a cd key you entered in the multiplayer options).
You can find your cd key here:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Activision/Call of Duty 4/codkey

COD4 mpdata editor
Download File https://t.co/5v8jX4Kcqs

COD4 always reads your rank, class setup and statistic from the correct mpdata file if you only have one copy of COD4 installed.
If your playing on a server running a mod you have a different rank than on a normal ranked server.

Herro, ive been trying to do this on steam for a number of tries.. i use cod4 on my friends steam account because i cant find my old keys.. so when i try to do this, i enter everything, put the mpdata in the steam equiv to the player folder, but when i open the game, my stats are at level 1, and the mpdata i put in the folder is now known as corrupt. Can you just not use this hack with steam? or am i being dumb.

Running Steam version on Win7 x64, I located all the reg keys and profile directories just fine and I am following the directions to the letter but it just will not work, it keeps creating an mpdata.corrupt file no matter what I do.
eebf2c3492