Removed files listed on subsequent scans

Melissa Olson

Aug 23, 2022, 2:35:34 PM8/23/22
to Fixity Users
Hey there!
I have some projects that get scanned monthly. I've noticed that for the last few months if I do remove a file, it's not only reported as removed on the following scan report but continues to report the same files as removed on subsequent reports. Total and Confirmed file counts don't reflect the previously removed files on later reports.

01.png02.png
Is there something I can do to fix this? Thanks for any suggestions!
Melissa Olson
University of Wisconsin - Parkside Archives & Area Research Center