Issue launching fixity

Danielle Spalenka

Jul 29, 2019, 11:08:57 AM7/29/19
to Fixity Users
Hi all,

After initially setting up Fixity on my work laptop, I wanted to test it on a digitized collections of files that were quite large. I received an initial report, but now Fixity will stall as it tries to launch. I did not initially set-up Fixity to run as an admin, so I wonder if that's where the hold-up is happening. I just tried to "run as admin" and am still being stalled. I cannot delete or remove Fixity as it is currently "running." Any tips to get it to launch?
fixity_stall.PNG

ch...@weareavp.com

Aug 26, 2019, 12:48:00 PM8/26/19
to Fixity Users
Hello Danielle,

I am sorry to hear that you're having issues. My initial instinct would be to force quit Fixity, delete it, and reinstall it to try it again. Running it as an admin from the start is a good idea, but I don't think this is what caused your issue. Can you let us know if you were able to resolve this issue or if it persists?

Thanks,

Chris