Fixit Clinic LXXXII this Saturday at Piedmont High

11 zobrazení
Preskočiť na prvú neprečítanú správu

Steve Berl

neprečítané,
27. 5. 2014, 13:22:4427. 5. 2014
komu: fixi...@googlegroups.com
Fixit Clinic LXXXII (#82) at Piedmont Micro Maker Faire
Fix your broken stuff -- Or at least learn more about it disassembling it.

Bring your broken, non-functioning things: electronics, appliances, computers,
toys, etc. for assessment, disassembly, and possible repair. We'll provide workspace,
specialty tools, and guidance to help you disassemble and troubleshoot your item.
Whether we fix it or not, you'll learn more about how it was manufactured and how
it worked.

This is a family-friendly event: children are heartily invited!

Our friend CC will also be there doing the Swap-O-Rama-Rama thing, so also bring your
textile based fixit projects.

WHAT:  Fixit Clinic LXXXII (#82)
WHEN:  Saturday, May 31, 2014 11AM-3PM
WHERE: Piedmont High School Student Center & Campus
       800 Magnolia Ave
       Piedmont, CA 94611

HOW: Get FREE tickets online at:

You can also get free tickets at the event gate, but it might save some time for you at
if you get them in advance.

     Bring:
     1) your non-working thing (carry-in only, no oversize items)
     2) any tools you already own that might be helpful
     3) any knowledge or advance research you've done on the issue
     4) boxes, bags and/or small containers to carry away parts

WHY: To make friends, learn how things work, and have fun!

More info about the Piedmont Makers: http://www.piedmontmakers.org/

More about Fixit Clinic: www.fixitclinic.org

Facebook: "Like" Fixit Clinic: https://www.facebook.com/FixitClinic

-steve