Fixit Clinic in Boulder CO Sun Aug 11

Peter Mui

Aug 2, 2013, 1:10:04 PM8/2/13
to fixi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Fixit Fans:

We have our inaugural Colorado Fixit Clinic on Sunday, August 11: see the announcement and details below, please tell your Boulder-area friends!

-Peter

---------------------------
Fixit Clinic: Boulder, Colorado

Fix your broken stuff -- Or at least learn more about it disassembling it.

Bring your broken, non-functioning things -- electronics, appliances, computers, toys, etc.-- for assessment, disassembly, and possible repair. We'll provide workspace, specialty tools, and guidance to help you disassemble and troubleshoot your item. Whether we fix it or not, you'll learn more about how it was manufactured and how it worked. This is a family-friendly event: children are heartily invited!

WHAT:    Fixit Clinic LVII (#57) : Boulder, Colorado
WHEN:    Sunday, August 11, 2013 10AM-1PM
WHERE: Solid State Depot, 1965 33rd Street, Unit B, Boulder, Colorado http://boulderhackerspace.com/
HOW:      Bring: 1) your broken or non-working thing (carry-in only: no oversize items)
      2) accessories and tools you already own that might be helpful (e.g. phillips head screwdriver)
      3) any knowledge or advance research you've done on the issue
      4) boxes, bags and/or small containers to organize (and carry away) parts.
COST:   Free!
WHY:     To make friends, learn how things work, and have fun!
INFO:     See more event details here: http://www.meetup.com/SolidStateDepot/events/129242512/

Facebook: "Like" Fixit Clinic: www.fixitclinic.org
Google+: Add Fixit Clinic to your circles and join the Fixit Clinic Community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/111525193946026734520/

WANNA HELP OTHERS at the Boulder Fixit Clinic? Email Wayne Seltzer <wayne....@gmail.com>