Fixit Clinic Sunday September 29 11am-3-pm

Steve Berl

Sep 26, 2013, 9:08:32 PM9/26/13
to fixi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Fixit Fans,

Our next Fixit Clinic is this Sunday, September 29 at the Piedmont Harvest Festival. The Harvest Festival is a big event for Piedmont, including live music, food, art shows, etc. Check out http://piedmontharvestfestival.org/ for more details about the festival

The clinic will be located in the Japanese Teahouse in Piedmont Park, which is near 711 Highland Ave, Piedmont, CA. If you've been to the Harvest Festival before, it is where the art show has been in previous years.

So, bring your broken stuff, and let's see what's inside, and maybe get it working again. We'll provide workspace, specialty tools, and guidance to help you disassemble and troubleshoot your item. Whether we fix it or not, you'll learn more about how it was manufactured and how it worked. This is a family-friendly event: children are heartily invited!

WHAT: Fixit Clinic LX (#61)
WHEN: Sunday, Sept 29, 2013 11AM-3PM
WHERE: Piedmont Park Japanese Teahouse, 711 Highland Ave, Piedmont, CA
HOW: Bring: 1) your broken or non-working things (carry-in only: no oversize items)
2) accessories and tools you already own that might be helpful
3) any knowledge or advance research you've done on the issue
4) boxes, bags and/or small containers to organize (and carry away) parts.
COST: Free!
WHY: To make friends, learn how things work, and have fun!

Other upcoming Fixit Clinics:

Other upcoming Fixit Clinics:

Fixit Clinic @ East Bay Mini Maker Faire Sunday, October 20, 2013
Fixit Clinic @ Albany Community Center Sunday, December 1, 2013