Fixit Clinic This Saturday (Feb 8), Lawrence Hall of Science

8 zobrazení
Přeskočit na první nepřečtenou zprávu

Peter Mui

nepřečteno,
2. 2. 2014 11:47:5602.02.14
komu: fixi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Fixit Fans:

Our next Fixit Clinic is this Saturday's (Feb 8) Fixit Clinic 12:30-3:30 in Room 140 at the Lawrence Hall of Science: http://www.lawrencehallofscience.org/visit/events
FREE ADMISSION: Free family admission if a family brings something to disassemble /fix: tell your friends! See the email-able announcement below, feel free to forward it along.
Our next Fixit Clinic after this Saturday is Saturday, Mar 15, 12-3 Oakland Public Library Temescal Branch.

Hope to see you there! -Peter

(forward-able text announcement below)
Fixit Clinic LXXI (#71) - UC Berkeley Lawrence Hall of Science

Fix your broken stuff -- Or at least learn more about it disassembling it.

Bring your broken, non-functioning things -- electronics, appliances, computers, toys, etc.-- for assessment, disassembly, and possible repair. We'll provide workspace, specialty tools, and guidance to help you disassemble and troubleshoot your item. Whether we fix it or not, you'll learn more about how it was manufactured and how it worked. This is a family-friendly event: children are heartily invited!

WHAT: Fixit Clinic LXXI (#71) - UC Berkeley Lawrence Hall of Science http://www.lawrencehallofscience.org/visit/events
WHEN: Saturday, Feb 8, 2014 12:30-3:30PM
WHERE: Room 140, UC Berkeley Lawrence Hall of Science, 1 Centennial Drive, Berkeley, CA
HOW: Bring: 1) your broken or non-working thing (carry-in only: no oversize items)
2) any tools you already own that might be helpful (e.g. phillips head screwdriver)
3) any knowledge or advance research you've done on the issue
4) boxes, bags and/or small containers to organize (and carry away) parts.
COST: Free family admission if you bring something to disassemble
WHY: To make friends, learn how things work, and have fun!
URLS: http://www.lawrencehallofscience.org/visit/events , https://www.facebook.com/events/1376509689255836/

"Like" Fixit Clinic on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FixitClinic
Join the Fixit Clinic Group Page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_126683834064718

Want to coach at Fixit Clinic? Email Peter Mui <pete...@gmail.com>