Fixit Clinic this Saturday (Jun 21) in Albany

Peter Mui

Jun 18, 2014, 2:14:34 PM6/18/14
to fixi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Fixit Fans:

Our next Fixit Clinic is this Saturday (Jun 21) in Albany: see the text-based announcement below, feel free to forward it on.

FIXIT COACHES WANTED: we will be holding our first SF-Peninsula Fixit Clinic July 26 at the Shoreway Environmental Center in San Carlos. Do you anyone over there who would be interested in being a Fixit Coach at that event? Please ask them to email fixit...@gmail.com.

Hope to see you this Saturday, -Peter

------------------------------
Fixit Clinic LXXXV (#84) - St. Alban's Church

Fix your broken stuff -- Or at least learn more about it disassembling it.

Bring your broken, non-functioning things: electronics, appliances, computers, toys, etc. for assessment, disassembly, and possible repair. We'll provide workspace, specialty tools, and guidance to help you disassemble and troubleshoot your item. Whether we fix it or not, you'll learn more about how it was manufactured and how it worked. This is a family-friendly event: children are heartily invited!

WHAT: Fixit Clinic LXXXIV (#84) at St. Alban's Church, Albany, CA
WHEN: Saturday, June 21, 1PM-4PM
WHERE: St. Alban’s Episcopal Church, 1501 Washington Avenue, Albany CA 94706 http://www.st-albans-albany.org/
HOW: Bring: 1) your non-working thing (carry-in only, no oversize items)
2) any tools you already own that might be helpful
3) any knowledge or advance research you've done on the issue
4) boxes, bags and/or small containers to carry away parts
WHY: To make friends, learn how things work, and have fun!

www.fixitclinic.org
Facebook: "Like" Fixit Clinic:https://www.facebook.com/FixitClinic
Join the Fixit Clinic Community:https://plus.google.com/b/111525193946026734520/communities/115532798716830349634
Google+: Add Fixit Clinic to your circles: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/111525193946026734520/