FW: Stupid Ideas for I 70

Michael Evans

Mar 13, 2008, 9:19:47 PM3/13/08
to fixI...@googlegroups.com

I think everyone needs to stay off Crack as sounds like that is what
everyone is doing with coming up with these ideas. First as normal make the
people that paid for this Road already to pay again and again.. This should
have been looked at 15 year ago but the government can't look that far
ahead. First to much truck traffic sending by rail is much cheaper and would
reduce the amount of gas used and emissions produced by trucks, Next put in
another lane and if you want to charge for that fine but build it with
private funds not our tax dollars if you want to charge people to drive on
it. I sick of taxes paying for road and then every pays again and again for
it. We already pay taxes that is to be used for roads and if people would
stop using it for other project or if the polotitions would stop spending
money on stupid pet pork projects there wouldn't be a deficient and bet we
could even get more tax refunds... Sorry forgot you all don't believe in
giving anything back.

Thanks

Michael