I70

Fay Lewis

Mar 12, 2008, 5:00:55 PM3/12/08
to fixI...@googlegroups.com
My husband and I have a 2nd home in Granby and either we or my son go up there nearly every weekend.  I hope we don't have to pay a toll because we are going to our weekend getaway....
Will that be taken into consideration?
Fay Lewis

Heidi MURPHY

Mar 11, 2008, 10:05:45 PM3/11/08
to fixI...@googlegroups.com
We already paid for this road. You are no better than every other small interest group that is sucking the rights from every American for profit. I know who not to vote for. Shame on you for looking for more ways to fill you pockets. Why don't you just fix the highway.
Expand the lanes that we have already paid for?

I am so sick of crooked politicians!

I have an idea. Quit trying to help. You do more damage than good.

Signed: We need a change!