Why aren't all of these options available already?

bradc...@hotmail.com

Mar 13, 2008, 4:21:47 PM3/13/08
to Fix I-70 Now
All of these options could be used, but why aren't any of them
available already? Buses could run while construction of additional
lanes are in progress. Construction could only be in the summer.
Build 20 miles each summer and stop construction in the winter to have
all available lanes open in the winter until it's complete. Not
allowing truck drivers to use I-70 between 6 & 8 am westbound and 3 to
5 pm eastbound. A bus station at 470 & I70 could be used as a carpool
parking lot as well. Meanwhile a monorail could be built through the
mountains (not just next to I70) with tunnels (like the Chunnel in
Europe) that could start at Denver International Airport to Avon or
Salt Lake City. Instead we all sit in traffic staring at the break
lights in front of us.