Hftest Application

JC

Nov 9, 2017, 4:21:15 AM11/9/17
to fix8 support
Hello,

I have successfully build the entire project in MS VS2015.
Now in two separate command line instances, I am running the Server and client by passing the hf_server.xml and hf_client.xml respectively.
In both the XML files, the fix version is set as: fix_version="1100".

I wanted to test for Fix 4.4, so I changed both the XML files with fix_version="4400".Now after the logon process, the client is still showing the SessionID as: FIX.4.2:DLD_TEX->TEX_DLD.

I then changed the Makefile.am in the Test directory, and set XML_HF_SCHEMA to FIX44.xml , and rebuild the entire project, but still the SessionID is being shown as: FIX.4.2 and not FIX.4.4

Please let me know what I am doing wrong here...

Thanks,
JC

JC

Nov 10, 2017, 6:39:05 AM11/10/17
to fix8 support
Hello All,

For building Fix8 HF Test with Fix 4.4, I now updated the XML_HF_SCHEMA variable to point to ..\schema\FIX44.xml, in the file f8c_test.cmd
After doing Rebuild All in VS2015, I am getting errors in HFTTestLib project as:

10>..\test\Perf_traits.cpp(161): error C2466: cannot allocate an array of constant size 0
10>..\test\Perf_traits.cpp(189): error C2466: cannot allocate an array of constant size 0
10>..\test\Perf_traits.cpp(244): error C2466: cannot allocate an array of constant size 0
10>..\test\Perf_traits.cpp(2204): error C2466: cannot allocate an array of constant size 0

The rest of the Projects are compiling and building successfully. Did anybody encounters this errors also?
It seems that when I make changes in f8c_test.cmd, I need to make related changes to other project config files also, but I don't know which ones?
Would request for your help pls.

Thanks,
JC