fix8test segmentation fault

Zauri Meshveliani

Feb 9, 2018, 4:07:38 AM2/9/18
to fix8-s...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I've downloaded and built Fix8 Open Source version 1.4.0. During running test mode I've got some issues:
1) Several clients can't connect to the same server, terminal doesn't deny connection, but other threads are unresponsive (I can not send/receive any kind of message)
2) When I'm running a single client, after logging off the Server crushes, Segmentation Fault is occurring everytime I log off.

I'm using Debian operating system.

If this problem is known to you, I would be pleased to hear the solution :)

P.S. I tried to join your Slack group but had no permission to do so...

Sincerely,
Zauri Meshveliani

Port

Apr 16, 2020, 9:57:27 PM4/16/20
to fix8 support
Hi,

Do you have any updates regarding 2)?

2018년 2월 9일 금요일 오후 6시 7분 38초 UTC+9, Zauri Meshveliani 님의 말: