Fix8 callback on connection timeout or discounnections

Ariel Silahian

Sep 8, 2022, 5:39:24 PM9/8/22
to fix8 support
I haven't found a way to get a callback when the client is trying to connect to an invalid IP or an already connected client gets disconnected (due to network issues).

I see that the session wrappers will try to re-connect until gives up... but no callback is fired.

I know that looking at the logs, you can see what happened with that...
but the real reason we need this, is to inform the "our caller class" that the connection hasn't been established (for whatever reason)