FIX8::TEX::MarketDataIncrementalRefresh::NoMDEntries Decodes Only 1 Element in Repeating Group

akins...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2017, 3:29:07 PM12/3/17
to fix8 support
Hello,

I have been working on FIX8 for some time now. I have I have just realized that for some messages that I receive even if FIX8::TEX::MarketDataIncrementalRefresh::NoMDEntries is bigger than 1, only the first element in the report group is decoded in MessageBase::decode() and MessageBase::decode_group(). I can see that NoMDEntries is read as 2 for example, but the elements in only the first repeating group is read and the for loop breaks on the second element.

I have looked into the code and tried --enable-extended-metadata and --enable-fillmetadata but they help only in reading the first element I guess.

Your help is much appreciated, thanks.

Regards,
Akın