MarketDateIncrementalRefresh repeating group problem

Hikmet Kaya

Mar 12, 2017, 4:58:14 PM3/12/17
to fix8 developer
Hi All,
We are trying to write an application to subscribe market data using fix8.
When we get market data incremental refresh message we can see only the first message in a message but message has several updates. When we check number of MD entries, we can we have more than one message ( bid delete, ask delete , new bid , new ask ) we can only extract information about the first message.
What are we missing? How should we code to extract all messages when we get the incrementalrefresh message? Thanks for all your helpin advance?

Sergey Sedreev

Mar 13, 2017, 1:01:39 AM3/13/17
to fix8 developer
Hi,

Impossible to help you solve this problem w/o any code/xml dictionary/etc. Please, move this discussion to fix8 slack space.
Have a look to f8test code as a sample. For direct support, please go to fix8mt and ask for Fix8Pro eval/subscription.

Regards,
Sergey