Please read before posting or requesting to join this group

fix8 developer

Feb 25, 2016, 6:17:34 PM2/25/16
to fix8 developer
This group is intended to be used as a forum for Fix8 developers. It assumes familiarity with the framework. To join this group, please send a brief request stating:
  1. Your reason for wanting to join fix8-developer
  2. How you currently use Fix8 or intend to use it
Requests to join the group without this information will be ignored!

If you are a member of this group please read the FAQ before posting here.
  • It may answer your question and save you time and bother.
  • If you can't find any help there, review the topics in this group. If you still can't find an answer post your question here.
  • Please refrain from emailing me directly. Any support question sent directly to me will be redirected to this group.

Some links....
This conversation is locked