Re: recover seqnums

Ian McKane

Aug 18, 2015, 2:03:07 AM8/18/15
to fix8 support, fix8-de...@googlegroups.com, megne...@yahoo.fr
I don't think so - this stuff is handled by the framework - you can tell this because the methods in Session that handle this stuff are not virtual. However, I think the wiki describes how to programmatically deal with this.
Ian.

On Monday, August 17, 2015 at 3:58:46 PM UTC+10, franck mbele wrote:
Hi,

I am looking for how recover the sequence numbers when my session connection is rejected and i receive reject messages following : Sequence number lower than expected or Sequence number higher than expected. I try with recover_seqnums function but nothing, no result. Is there a way to retrieve the expected sequence number and attempt a new connection without disconnect the current session?

Thanks.