Regarding fix version difference when adding a new function

Jack Peter

Oct 2, 2015, 2:36:29 AM10/2/15
to fix8 developer
Hi All,

I have downloaded fix8-1.3.3 version source code and build it successfully on Linux CentOS system. Then converted it to FIX.4.2 as per client requirement.

When I am adding a new function in myfix.cpp file, and again build it using make command from test directory, then whole scema is converted again it to T.1.1 version.

Why is this king of unpredicted behaviour for fix 8-1.3.3 version.

I can not add new function in myfix.cpp file from test directory in fix8-1.3.3 version code in linux.

Can you please help me what should be the reason for it or is it any consideration do I need to take it while using make command for FIX.4.2 version ?

Because whenever i am adding a new function it is again rebuilding whole source code with FIX8 schema and convert into T.1.1 version.

Please let me know how to resolve this for fix8-1.3.3 version with FIX.4.2 support ?