Can't export data _ help

Eliza Orellana

Dec 3, 2019, 6:25:56 AM12/3/19
to fityk-users

Hi! I have several spectrums that I’m working on with Fityk. I have deactivated the part that I am not interested of my spectra and then subtracted the baseline. The problem is when I want to export the data, all seems to go fine, but the file is not anywhere in my documents and then a message of ERROR appears in Fytik : Error: Can't open [the location of the file]. I am working in on Windows PC. I don’t have this problem when I work with a MAC, but I would rather make it work with windows. Does anyone has encountered this problem? Would you have any advice of how to fix it??? thanks :)