Export fitted peaks as CSV files

Matthew Graneri

Jan 9, 2023, 3:29:23 AM1/9/23
to fityk-users
Hi there,

I have just fitted several Voigt functions to my spectra. I was wondering whether it was possible to export these Voigt functions as a series of x,y coordinates to be graphed in another program? I would like to present them along with my real spectra for comparison, and I think having a series of coordinates would be the easiest way to plot that.

If there's no explicit function, is there some other way I could do it? I looked into graphing them in gnuplot and exporting the coordinates that way, but it doesn't look like gnuplot has that function...

Regards,

Matthew

Alexander Selyutin

Jan 10, 2023, 1:49:04 AM1/10/23
to fityk...@googlegroups.com
Hi
top toolbar Data -> Export points -> all component functions
or in console
@0: print all: x, F[0](x), F[1](x) > 'export_folder/export_file.dat'
image.png

--