Widgets Debug Alert

Emna Gnenna

Oct 28, 2020, 8:41:50 AM10/28/20
to fityk-users
Dear fityk users

I've already downloaded version 1.3 of Fityk, everything was perfect until the day I tried to open the program, as always, but I couldn't and a message appeared :

I tried to uninstall and re-download the program but nothing has changed if someone could help me solve this problem.
Thank you in advance

Emna Gnenna

Oct 28, 2020, 4:01:52 PM10/28/20
to fityk...@googlegroups.com
image.png

Garanti sans virus. www.avast.com

--
http://groups.google.com/group/fityk-users
---

Marcin Wojdyr

Oct 29, 2020, 8:19:34 AM10/29/20
to fityk...@googlegroups.com
Dear Emna,

Perhaps removing fityk configuration files will help.
On Windows XP it was in a folder:
C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\.fityk
On Windows 10 it's somewhere else, probably under
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local
I can't check it at the moment, but you should be able to find it. The
folder contains files such as configs\default and wxoptions.

Best wishes,
Marcin