Re: [fityk-users] Python API

Alexander Selyutin

Aug 9, 2020, 9:02:13 AM8/9/20
to fityk...@googlegroups.com

вт, 28 июл. 2020 г. в 01:34, Isabel Rodrigues <irodri...@gmail.com>:
Hi - I'm currently trying to access the Python fityk API and I can't seem to figure out where to go after downloading the AppVeyor file. I'm currently using visual studio with numpy/scipy/pandas. Any advice would be much appreciated!

I used fityk in 2013 from python but it required rebuilding fityk from src with correspondent flags. Maybe something has changed since then

--
Regards,
Alexander Selyutin

Alexander Selyutin

Aug 9, 2020, 9:22:47 AM8/9/20
to fityk...@googlegroups.com
For ubuntu, I downloaded the current package from the repository and reviewed it.
It does not contain python bindings. If similar flags were used to build win version you need to rebuild the fituk to work with python.
I do not know how to do this in Windows(may be "mingw" etc can help to build in win), but in Linux it is not very difficult.
https://github.com/wojdyr/fityk/blob/master/INSTALL (small advise if you will use debian based OS try to use "checkinstall" instead of "make")

--
Regards,
Alexander Selyutin