Insert The Fraser-Suzuki Deconvolution

Joao daniel

Feb 4, 2018, 3:26:32 AM2/4/18
to fityk-users
Hi! I'm new here but I have a doubt yet: How Can I insert a deconvolution function in Fityk?
It's for TGA Data

And they have a Code for MATLAB.

This File attached show the function too and the Autor told tha used the Fityk.

Kinetic Analysis of Complex Solid-State Reactions..pdf

Marcin Wojdyr

Feb 18, 2018, 4:34:50 PM2/18/18
to fityk...@googlegroups.com, Joao daniel
Hi,
Is the Fraser-Suzuki function the same as log-normal function?
Eq. 10 in the paper you attached is identical with the LogNormal
formula here: http://fityk.nieto.pl/model.html
Or am I missing something?
Cheers,
Marcin

On 4 February 2018 at 02:45, Joao daniel <evasao...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi! I'm new here but I have a doubt yet: How Can I insert a deconvolution
> function in Fityk?
> It's for TGA Data
>

> I found this at a MATLAB forum,
> https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/answers/216845-fraser-suzuki-function-written-in-matlab
> And they have a Code for MATLAB.
>
> This File attached show the function too and the Autor told tha used the
> Fityk.
>

> --
> http://groups.google.com/group/fityk-users
> ---

Joao daniel

Feb 19, 2018, 7:58:24 AM2/19/18
to fityk-users
Yes! I tested  and compared yesterday and it is the same equation.
So... Now I have another dude. How can I export the deconvoluted data to Origin or Excell? When I click Export data and plot the data is confused...

JENIFER MANAVIRA

Sep 15, 2021, 5:19:04 PM9/15/21
to fityk-users
Hie Evasao. Im working on something similar. How did it go for you? Do you mind sharing your procedure?