Fit Error XPS spectra

Marian Borucki

Mar 5, 2022, 11:55:03 AM3/5/22
to fityk-users
Hi dear Fityk users,

Recently I'm having an error popping out when trying to fit to the XPS spectra. The data is in .csv in two columns: 1st for BE and 2nd for intensity (background already substracted). Simple, straightforward data (see attached). However when trying to fit an error pops out:

Error: Trying to reverse singular matrix. Column 0 is zeroed.

I have used the software for some time and did plenty of fitting on more complex data and it always worked fine, thus my surprise. Did any of you has similar problem? What could be the reason of the problem?
Li1s - 50A.csv