first-line-header

dkin

Feb 8, 2010, 8:18:02 PM2/8/10
to fityk-dev
Hey,

Thanks for your reply. I tried

@+ < 's1_1_1.txt' text,first-line-header

It loaded the file ok but the first line of the text file was not the
title line instead the usual file name was. I prefixed the first line
with an '#' as per the source code as follows.

#First line should be title

But no joy. Any idea what's happening?

I also noticed another small bug.
When looking at multiple functions in different datasets and using the
"only functions from @n" option to filter them if function(s) are
selected and the 'X' icon is hit to delete them the selected functions
won't be deleted instead other ones will be.

Marcin Wojdyr

Mar 19, 2010, 9:05:23 AM3/19/10
to fity...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 02:18, dkin <david...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Thanks for your reply. I tried
>
> @+ < 's1_1_1.txt' text,first-line-header
>
> It loaded the file ok but the first line of the text file was not the
> title line instead the usual file name was. I prefixed the first line
> with an '#' as per the source code as follows.

yes, i doesn't work. I'll fix it soon.

> I also noticed another small bug.
> When looking at multiple functions in different datasets and using the
> "only functions from @n" option to filter them if function(s) are
> selected and the 'X' icon is hit to delete them the selected functions
> won't be deleted instead other ones will be.

thanks for spotting this, I've just fixed it

Marcin

--
Marcin Wojdyr | http://www.unipress.waw.pl/~wojdyr/

dkin

Mar 28, 2010, 7:55:58 PM3/28/10
to fityk-dev
Thanks works great now!! Excellent program.