[fityk-devel] New version of code committed

张鹏

Aug 20, 2007, 3:06:17 PM8/20/07
to Marcin Wojdyr, fityk-dev ML
Hi, Marcin:

I have just committed the new version of code.
Changes:

* Fixed the pdCif multi-block-in-one-range issue, use multiple Ranges
to represent the blocks.
* Added a name attribute to Range class
* Changed the name of class Range to Block, and many other places related
* Updated some inconsistent places in the source code
* Updated README with instructions on how to extend the library
* Removed all sample files that are not explicitly-declared distributable
* Added a shell script to download the sample files
* Added support to Philips SD format
* Other slight changes

Next, I am going to implement some text-based format.

--
Regards,

Peng ZHANG (张鹏)

Marcin Wojdyr

Aug 20, 2007, 4:06:05 PM8/20/07
to 张鹏, fityk-dev ML
Great!

As I wrote recently:
If I understand correctly the spec, all V5, D3 and V3 revisions, and
all types but "DI", can be read in your class. (DI is not interesting
for us).

Now you are supporting only V3-RD and V5-RD.

You (and also Diaa) will get positive evaluation, thanks for your
work. I'll be quite busy this and the next week, so I probably won't
be able to write more comments about your work. In September I'll
travel, and then I'm going back to Poland. I suppose I'll start using
this library in October.

If you'd like to keep developing it, you may move xylib to it's own
repository (at SourceForge or code.google.com or in another place
place you like).

Cheers,
Marcin

--
Marcin Wojdyr | http://www.unipress.waw.pl/~wojdyr/

张鹏

Aug 21, 2007, 1:00:34 AM8/21/07

On 8/21/07, Marcin Wojdyr <woj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If I understand correctly the spec, all V5, D3 and V3 revisions, and
> all types but "DI", can be read in your class. (DI is not interesting
> for us).
>
> Now you are supporting only V3-RD and V5-RD.

ok, I will change the code to support these formats.
but still, I have not sample files of these kinds.

> You (and also Diaa) will get positive evaluation, thanks for your
> work. I'll be quite busy this and the next week, so I probably won't
> be able to write more comments about your work.

Thanks. And it is I that should say "thank you".

> In September I'll
> travel, and then I'm going back to Poland. I suppose I'll start using
> this library in October.

Have a good journey and nice time in your homeland.

> If you'd like to keep developing it, you may move xylib to it's own
> repository (at SourceForge or code.google.com or in another place
> place you like).

OK, I will register the project at SF later and go on to improve it.