Need to add permission

JustAnotherRat

Aug 29, 2019, 9:24:58 PM8/29/19
to Fit and Healthy Support
I have encountered a new problem today.

I got a notification from Fit and Healthy that I need to set permission in Samsung Health for Fit and Healthy and I could click on yes or no to be taken to the appropriate screen to do so. When I click yes, the screen that comes up shows that I have already set the permission so I click done which takes me back to the same message from Fit and Healthy. I figured since I had done it already, I'd just hit no so the message would go away but a couple of hours later the message popped up again.

senk...@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2019, 9:59:05 PM8/29/19
to Fit and Healthy Support
Having the same issue, just started. Looks like SH changed their permissions options to one slider.

Barbara Langdon

Aug 29, 2019, 10:26:30 PM8/29/19
to Fit and Healthy Support
Same here

pamber...@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2019, 10:43:23 PM8/29/19
to Fit and Healthy Support
Me too. I am getting nowhere. I just want to fix this.

j.s...@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2019, 1:41:45 AM8/30/19
to Fit and Healthy Support
Dame here !!!

Rui Cardoso

Aug 30, 2019, 5:49:33 AM8/30/19
to Fit and Healthy Support

Got the same problem, SH scrumble everything again :P

pkell...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2019, 11:12:25 AM8/31/19
to Fit and Healthy Support
Anyone hear of a resolution for this yet? I am having the same issue.

Keith

Aug 31, 2019, 12:26:22 PM8/31/19
to Fit and Healthy Support
Me and my partner too

gan...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2019, 8:13:40 AM9/1/19
to Fit and Healthy Support
In SH, go to setting, then click on About Samsung Health, then tap the number 10 times. This will put the app in developer mode, and you can allow permissions.
I just did this and it worked.

mhart...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2019, 8:25:06 AM9/1/19
to Fit and Healthy Support
I have same issue as well.

4rd...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2019, 8:43:32 AM9/1/19
to Fit and Healthy Support
Tap which number 10 times?

Fit and Healthy Support

Sep 1, 2019, 8:51:59 AM9/1/19
to Fit and Healthy Support
The version number.

In Samsung Health, go to the menu on the top right hand corner and select "Settings", scroll down to the bottom of the screen and tap "About Samsung Health".  Then tap the version number until it changes to *(Developer Mode)*.

On Sunday, September 1, 2019 at 10:43:32 PM UTC+10, 4rdsx4 wrote:
Tap which number 10 times?

Chris Howard

Jul 3, 2021, 9:24:30 PM7/3/21
to Fit and Healthy Support