Erased my fitbit steps with S.health steps.

zz.hami...@gmail.com

May 5, 2020, 2:03:56 PM5/5/20
to Fit and Healthy Support
Yesterday my fitbit steps were 17780 around that, but my s.health was 14500ish, and then end of the day I synced it and then my fitbit steps went down to 14500 same as s.health. I went around tried fixing it, couldn't figure it out.
Please help and how to avoid it happening again.
I leave my cellphone in the purse a lot, so my fitbit steps are always higher obviously.

staceyem...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2020, 7:56:13 PM6/2/20
to Fit and Healthy Support
I also had same issue. I updated for a.minth and it overwrite all my Fitbit with s health and I rarely keep my phone on me so it has like 450 steps on a health when Fitbit has 9000. Need a restore data option as I have my Fitbit data backed up to a CSV and it has all the correct data