No longer syncing with Fitbit

leed...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2020, 9:56:39 PM6/27/20
to Fit and Healthy Support
The Fit & Healthy App no longer appears to be syncing my activity on Fitbit with my Samsung Health app. I've tried to sync but it hasn't recorded any data since 25 June.

Any ideas, especially as I'm about to take on a step challenge that I want to be able to record.

daniela.h...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2020, 3:36:58 AM6/28/20
to Fit and Healthy Support
as I found out, it seems Samsung will stopp allowing 3rd party apps to change step counts after 30/06 and I saw in google play that this app had an update on 24/06 so I think the ability to sync steps from fitbit to Samsung Health is dead ... very sad I think