Not importing step count since June 24

pepsib...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2020, 7:01:28 AM6/25/20
to Fit and Healthy Support
I only have 4 steps transferred for June 24 and nothing today. I restarted phone however since update no luck. I've logged out and logged in and still nothing. It says its synching but nothing is transferring. My phone is S9+ and Fitbit Versa

robmu...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2020, 9:33:43 AM6/27/20
to Fit and Healthy Support
Same issue with mine

Keith

Jun 27, 2020, 10:09:52 AM6/27/20
to Fit and Healthy Support
and my s8 with Fitbit charge HR, as I've said on another thread I think it's because Samsung are going to block all 3rd parties writing data to S Health as of 30/6 and I think this is early implementation

daniela.h...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2020, 5:51:57 PM6/27/20
to Fit and Healthy Support
I have the same issue since 24th of june (Galaxy S10). First I thought it is because I updated my phone to Android 10
What is it about Samsung and 3rd party?

sanma...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2020, 8:09:41 AM6/29/20
to Fit and Healthy Support
I have the same problem.

katie...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2020, 4:22:40 PM7/3/20
to Fit and Healthy Support
I put a review on Samsung Health App that I was dissapointed that they are not allowing their app to communicate with 3rd party apps and got this reply
Developer response:
Hi We're truly sorry that you have been experiencing some issues with the Samsung Health app. Please contact us at 1-855-795-0509 for the help regarding your issue with the Samsung Health app.
I havent call them