Here's the fix to the permission issue

gan...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2019, 5:13:29 PM8/31/19
to Fit and Healthy Support
In SH, go to setting, then click on About Samsung Health, then tap the number 10 times. This will put the app in developer mode, and you can allow permissions.

I just did this and it worked.

erle.p...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2019, 5:37:49 PM8/31/19
to Fit and Healthy Support
You are the BEST...thank you. This should be a sticky so that others can fix the issue too.

Keith

Aug 31, 2019, 5:42:04 PM8/31/19
to Fit and Healthy Support
Great worked really easily on partners Samsung, took 2 goes on mine, so keep trying if it doesn't work first time

katie...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2019, 7:47:31 PM8/31/19
to Fit and Healthy Support
Sorry what number do youpress 10 times

katie...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2019, 8:02:27 PM8/31/19
to Fit and Healthy Support
Kept pressing mumber as suggested now syncing thank you much appreciated
Message has been deleted

Fit and Healthy Support

Sep 1, 2019, 8:52:56 AM9/1/19
to Fit and Healthy Support
Thanks for the tip.

To be clear:

In Samsung Health, go to the menu on the top right hand corner and select "Settings", scroll down to the bottom of the screen and tap "About Samsung Health".  Then tap the version number until it changes to *(Developer Mode)*.

belto...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2019, 3:42:19 PM9/1/19
to Fit and Healthy Support
And it works, thanks

nnanu....@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2019, 7:17:44 AM9/2/19
to Fit and Healthy Support
Developer mode opens and Set web service icon appears along with three options- terms and conditions, privacy policy and Open source licences.

What is the next step?

ispy...@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2019, 11:20:17 AM9/2/19
to Fit and Healthy Support
Thanks so much!!! I've been pulling my hair out in frustration because it had worked for so long and two days ago the permissions crap message reared its ugly head.

nolan.r...@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2019, 3:52:19 PM9/2/19
to Fit and Healthy Support
Thank You so much !!!

mizshe...@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2019, 5:24:56 PM9/2/19
to Fit and Healthy Support
Hi...I tried pressing on the version number and it just takes you to the next page and doesn't work.
Please help fix this.

mizshe...@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2019, 9:51:31 AM9/3/19
to Fit and Healthy Support
Hi....I could not get this to work for my s10.
Please help me fix this. Thanks

gan...@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2019, 6:49:21 PM9/3/19
to Fit and Healthy Support
I only have an S8+. Just keep tapping the number quickly until you see developer mode pop up.

john....@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2019, 9:32:40 PM9/10/19
to Fit and Healthy Support
I agree. Same problem. There is no way to press the number 10 times. Unfortunately, i wonder if the suggestion is a prank??

john....@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2019, 9:40:31 PM9/10/19
to Fit and Healthy Support
Sorry. Not sure if what I posted before posted. But go to the next screen. Then repeatedly tap on version number. There will be no indication anything is happening. Then it will go into developer mode. My apology to whomever figured this out, you rock@

mpep...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2020, 9:05:55 AM7/13/20
to Fit and Healthy Support
I switched mine to developer mode. Now what? Mine is still not working.

maria...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2020, 4:08:31 AM7/17/20
to Fit and Healthy Support
I havethe same problem. Now what?