Weight transfer not accurate

mdfio...@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2020, 5:27:38 PM2/27/20
to Fit and Healthy Support
I'm using this app to sync my weight from my Fitbit Aria scale to Samsung Health. I had a Fitbit Charge 3 for a couple of years but replaced it with a Samsung Galaxy watch (Christmas present from my wife).

Samsung Health requires me to manually log weight and since I still have the Fitbit scale I've been looking for a way to eliminate the manual entry.

The sync works but the actual weight posted on the scale. Every once in a while the sync is spot on but most of the time Samsung Health is 1 to 3 tenths of a pound less than what the scale and Fitbit app show.

I realize is isn't much of a difference but seems odd that the exact weight is not being synced.