Mini-tutoriais em português

Renato Ianhez

Mar 31, 2008, 3:33:20 PM3/31/08
to fit-nic...@googlegroups.com

Some tutorials in portuguese (Brazil), in pdf and doc.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 2987 (20080331) __________

http://www.eset.com
Passo a passo no Fit.pdf
O formato exp.doc

zzBug

Apr 3, 2008, 7:43:07 AM4/3/08
to Fit ;o) Forum
Hi

I have two questions:
1) Its a very nice tutorial that you have made (although I cant read
portoguese), would you be up for a translation into english as well?
2) Is the Brazil-portoguese translation complete?

regards, Jari

Renato Ianhez

Apr 3, 2008, 9:13:36 AM4/3/08
to Fit ;o) Forum
Hi!
1) I will work on this! My english is poor, but sufficient...
(sometimes no...)
2) Some words I not found in translator, and others I resolve, as best
choice, to not change. There are many words in english what don't have
translation to portuguese.

Thanks for asking!
Renato.

zzBug

Apr 4, 2008, 9:06:42 AM4/4/08
to Fit ;o) Forum
Regarding the language file, is it in a state where I can put it into
the offfical release? Or should I rather wait?
The point is, that I dont want to put a semi-finished translation into
an official release.

/J

Renato Ianhez

Apr 4, 2008, 1:24:35 PM4/4/08
to Fit ;o) Forum
Yes! You can put in the official release! But my question is: in spite
of all words translated, many sites in the program still appears in
english. I'll send to you one picture with this.
> > > regards, Jari- Hide quoted text -

Renato Ianhez

Apr 4, 2008, 1:32:57 PM4/4/08
to Fit ;o) Forum

On Apr 4, 2:24 pm, Renato Ianhez <renatoi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes! You can put in the official release! But my question is: in spite
> of all words translated, many sites in the program still appears in
> english. I'll send to you one picture with this.

I put the picture in pdf in the files section of this forum!

zzBug

Apr 5, 2008, 11:21:17 AM4/5/08
to Fit ;o) Forum
Hi

I found the error that you pointed out and corrected them. I put up a
new alpha-stage version (63) of the program here:
http://groups.google.com/group/fit-nice-forum/web/setup63alpha.ex_
(dated: 05-04-2008).
You (and everyone else in also welcome) are encouraged to download it
and try it. I have included the latest brazil-portuguese language file
version. Please backups of your other language files (the ones you
have edited) before you install.

best regards, Jari

Renato Ianhez

Apr 6, 2008, 6:52:10 PM4/6/08
to Fit ;o) Forum
Nice rectifications! I found new "stetic" corrections to do. I put
this in the files.
Thanks!
Regards, Renato.

zzBug

Apr 7, 2008, 7:45:42 AM4/7/08
to Fit ;o) Forum
Regarding the pdf file:

1) This I can not reproduce - please send me (or upload) the spectrum
in question. It works fine here.
2) Will fix this.
3) This is due to the translation - the text in the translation must
be of equal length to the original.

Note: Please do not upload files without linking to them or explaning
what they are.
Probably they will not be noticed - and in worst case deleted.

regards, J

Renato Ianhez

Apr 7, 2008, 6:46:51 PM4/7/08
to Fit ;o) Forum
1) The exp file you download here:
http://groups.google.com/group/fit-nice-forum/web/CRSILTE3.exp
and the fit file here:
http://groups.google.com/group/fit-nice-forum/web/CRSILTE3.mft

3) I try this wen I translate. I'll try again!
Thanks!
Renato.

Renato Ianhez

Apr 7, 2008, 8:10:20 PM4/7/08
to Fit ;o) Forum
I redress the language file with the wanting hints and some
corrections of the report:
http://groups.google.com/group/fit-nice-forum/web/brazilportuguese.rar
It's deffinitive. (I think!)

More one remark: When the X axis is seted in -20 to +20, don't have
errors. When set in -10 to +10 the error become visible.

Regards, Renato

zzBug

Apr 9, 2008, 7:30:17 AM4/9/08
to Fit ;o) Forum
Hi

Uploaded a new installer with corrections.

/J

Renato Ianhez

Apr 9, 2008, 7:56:09 AM4/9/08
to Fit ;o) Forum
Almost perfect!!!
Other tip: in the Window menu, there are two "Minimize all"
Regards, Renato.
> > Regards, Renato- Hide quoted text -

zzBug

Apr 9, 2008, 6:05:06 PM4/9/08
to Fit ;o) Forum
Fixed.

Uploaded new version (alpha-03). Test it and check the translation. I
came across one or two errors, but unfurtunately I did not note them :-
s.

/J

Renato Ianhez

Apr 11, 2008, 12:42:01 PM4/11/08
to Fit ;o) Forum
New (big) revision of the language file!
http://groups.google.com/group/fit-nice-forum/web/brazilportuguese.rar
I'ts good now!!
Thanks for attention!
Renato.

zzBug

Apr 14, 2008, 5:23:34 AM4/14/08
to Fit ;o) Forum
Hi

Uploaded an installer with the newest translation (beta-01). There are
still quite a few lines that have not been translated.
When this is fixed I will make an official release.

/J

On Apr 11, 6:42 pm, Renato Ianhez <renatoi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> New (big) revision of the language file!http://groups.google.com/group/fit-nice-forum/web/brazilportuguese.rar

Renato Ianhez

Apr 14, 2008, 10:29:54 AM4/14/08
to Fit ;o) Forum

zzBug

Apr 16, 2008, 5:42:10 PM4/16/08
to Fit ;o) Forum
It has been added to the offficial release 1.0.0.63 out now.
Thanks for the contribution:-)

/J