Re: A Help file for the Fit;o)

Message has been deleted

Renato Ianhez

Apr 14, 2008, 7:07:09 PM4/14/08
to Fit ;o) Forum
The Brazilian Portuguese Help file is ready:
http://groups.google.com/group/fit-nice-forum/web/Fit+Help-PtBr.rar
The same file in English is in development.
Regards,
Renato.
Message has been deleted

zzBug

Apr 15, 2008, 3:18:05 AM4/15/08
to Fit ;o) Forum

(note: Serial number removed)

I maked a help file for the program, using the app Help & Manual. Is
very simple.
Dowload the program here (demo):
http://www.helpandmanual.com/
And register with
Serial: XXX-XXXXXX-XXXX-XXXXXX
Code: XXXXXX
(here, in the 3th world, piracy is almost normal...)
I'll send my files in Portuguese and some things in English
Regards,
Renato
Message has been deleted

zzBug

Apr 16, 2008, 11:31:33 AM4/16/08
to Fit ;o) Forum
Having looked into the matter of help file autoring tools I have found
the free HelpMaker (on sourceforge.org). I have the glanced at it, and
it looks very nice.
As I see it it is important that everyone contributing to this project
uses the same formats and standards, for two reasons. Firstly, so that
other contributors are able to edit/improve upon one's help files, and
secondly that we do not end up with a jungle of formats and
preferences .
Therefore I reccomend that everyone making help files for Fit;o) use
HelpMaker as it is free and open source. The website of it is here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/helpmaker/.

/J

Renato Ianhez

Apr 16, 2008, 12:35:06 PM4/16/08